At Comark, we blend marketing and technology. To add to that mix, we’re currently looking for a new Digital Marketeer to strengthen our team.
- Would you like to learn more about new marketing technologies?
- Are you interested in helping marketeers navigate the extensive technological landscape?
- Is your mindset suited for a startup environment within a larger organization?
Then you might be the one we’re looking for! Read on!
Comark is part of Cronos Groep, one of the largest IT consulting companies in Belgium. As a startup within this group, we focus on marketing technology for clients across the country. Basically, we help our clients take advantage of their marketing technology.
We are looking for a Digital Marketeer who
- Is a marketeer with a technical affinity, or is an IT-er with an interest in marketing
- Is eager to learn through experience and is ready to embrace our values
- Wants to support our clients on a daily basis
- Have a relevant degree in the field
- Have a short professional experience or are a graduate
- Can speak Dutch and English (French is an added plus)
- Familiar with search engine optimization (SEO)
- SEA campaign management
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience managing content management systems
- Marketing automation skills
- Employing social media professionally
- Being tech-savvy
Your personal skills
- Having a client-oriented approach is important to you
- Flexibility is a strength of yours
- Proactive behaviour can be helpful
- You’re a true team player
- You can work independently as well
- As a consultant, you could work full time for a client, or on a project-by-project basis. Possibly full-time at the client’s premises;
- In collaboration with clients, experts, and partners, you’ll work on a variety of projects (large and small), including onboarding, implementation, marketing,…;
- You will use marketing technology to realize marketing projects and solutions;
- By analyzing the situation, you will determine the best tools to use;
- Your role will be to provide client support, including answering questions, providing feedback, and any other necessary help;
- The role can be both strategic and/or creative: identify customer life cycles; create multi-channel campaigns; give campaign advice; analyze data; etc.
- Offer you an exciting, challenging and varying job where you’ll be able to develop your skills and talents;
- Give you responsibility for your own project(s) and/or client(s);
- Welcome you to a dynamic and flexible environment;
- Provide you with on-the-job training;
- Offer you a competitive salary package with extralegal benefits (insurances, meal allowance);
- Use a company car with a fuel card (or go full electric!);
- You will work (full time) for/at one of our clients, from our office in Leuven or from home.
Apply here or send us an email with your CV attached to email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible!