At Comark, we seamlessly combine marketing and technology. To add to that mix, we’re currently looking for a new Marketing Technologist to strengthen our team.
- Would you like to learn more about new marketing technologies?
- Are you interested in helping marketers navigate the extensive technological landscape?
- Is your mindset suited for a startup environment within a larger organization?
Then you might be the one we’re looking for! Read on!
Comark is part of Cronos Groep, one of the largest IT consulting companies in Belgium. As a startup within this group, we focus on marketing technology for clients across the country. Basically, we help our clients get the most from their marketing technology by researching, implementing, and supporting it.
We are looking for a Marketing Technologist who
- Is an IT-er with an interest in marketing, or is a marketer with a technical affinity
- Is eager to learn through experience and is ready to embrace our values
- Wants to support our clients on a daily basis
- Have a relevant degree in the field
- Have a short professional experience or are a graduate
- Can speak Dutch and English (French is an added plus)
- Understanding marketing technology (marketing automation, CDP, personalization, etc.) is a plus
- You understand the basics of how APIs work
- You understand the basics of SQL
- Front-end development is something you’re familiar with
What’s even more important are your personal skills
- Having a client-oriented approach is important to you.
- Flexibility is a strength of yours.
- Proactive behaviour can be helpful.
- You’re a true team player.
- You can also work independently.
- Last but not least: You are tech-savvy and show a genuine interest in technology and have a drive for staying on top of novelties within your domain.
What the future might hold for you:
- As a consultant, you could work full time for a client, or on a project-by-project basis. Possibly full-time at the client’s premises;
- In collaboration with clients, experts, and partners, you’ll work on a variety of projects (large and small), including onboarding, implementation, integration, marketing,…;
- You will use marketing technology to realize marketing projects and solutions;
- By analyzing the situation, you will determine the best tools to use;
- Your role will be to provide client support, including answering questions, providing feedback, and any other necessary help;
- The role can be technical, strategic and/or creative: identify customer life cycles, create multi-channel campaigns, give campaign advice, analyze data, etc.
- Offer you an exciting, challenging and varying job where you’ll be able to develop your skills and talents;
- Give you responsibility for your own project(s) and/or client(s);
- Welcome you to a dynamic and flexible environment;
- Provide you with on-the-job training;
- Offer you a competitive salary package with extralegal benefits (insurances, meal allowance);
- Use a company car with a fuel card (or go full electric!);
- You will work (full time) for/at one of our clients, from our office in Leuven or from home.
Apply here or send us an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible!